Oct 24, 2012

JellyWiz Jelly Bean ROM for Verizon Galaxy S3 SCH-I535

By
For those of you who want to run a Jelly Bean ROM on your Verizon Galaxy S3 SCH-i535, check out the latest JellyWiz ROM. It’s most likely Verizon GS3 will get official Jelly Bean last but no worries, that is why you can root your phone and install custom ROMs.
This JellyWiz ROM also comes with cool stuff like Note 2 Gallery, and 15 toggles, CPU script, and is built as a “hybrid” ROM from T-Mobile and Sprint parts.
I’ve actually been flashing this ROM on and off and it seems like the latest hybrid version is pretty stable (as earlier beta versions I had trouble).
If you want a taste of Jelly Bean running on your Verizon Galaxy S3, definitely give this ROM a try and let me know what you think.
Also, let me note that this ROM does get very hot when you first install it. Just let it sit for a day and it goes away.
Download:

Download JellyWiz ROM
Credits – XDA

1 comment:

  1. Hi I did that and I cannot call out any more or even receive call. Where did I screw up? and how to reestablish my calling function? or did I brick the phone? Everything works great but not connection 3/4 g only wifi. :( thanks

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top