Oct 24, 2012

BlackJelly Jelly Bean ROM for AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747

By
Want a taste of the future Jelly Bean on your AT&T Galaxy S3?  Well, after trying a bunch of ported Jelly Bean ROMs on my AT&T GS3, I finally found one I can recommend, the BlackJelly ROM.
The Black Jelly ROM comes with Android 4.1.1 and with 4G LTE working also.  This is the only Jelly Bean ROM that I’ve actually been able to get my 4G LTE working.
Also, the Black Jelly ROM comes with Nova launcher (instead of TouchWiz), 15 custom toggles, and some more AOSP apps.
This ROM does come de-bloated, almost all of the Samsung apps are gone (you can add them back in though if you want).  You can also re-install Touchwiz launcher if you want. (see the XDA thread for that)
If you want a fast, Jelly Bean ROM that’s debloated, this is the ROM for you.  So if this sounds like something you want, try it and let me know what you think!

Download:

Download BlackJelly ROM


Credits – XDA

1 comment:

  1. BlackJelly= smoothest, best battery life of any custom Sammy rom

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Make Money Through Microworkers.com

There are many ways to make our Surf on web to be useful. Apart from our curriculam making ourself  to be relaxed through hearing Music an...

Back to Top